February 24, 2006

Welcome to: Sweetbody Says



Hello fellow Blue Jays Fans..yes, I still call them the Blue Jays.
Thought I would take a moment to introduce myself as part of Spring Training here @ Is it a Flyball or Seagull.
I have been a life long Blue Jays fan and have followed them every step of their journey during their first 30 years. (although the first few years are fuzzy due to my age)
There have been many great experiences so far...meeting the 'Greatest Jay Ever'.. Dave Stieb when I was 13, Winning the Draw Your Favorite Jay contest in the Toronto Sun Newspaper when I was 12, travelling to Spring Training when I was in my early 20's, watching the team for an entire weekend in Cleveland in 2004 and having a few drinks with Jason Kirschner..or what about camping outside the Skydome for about 30 hours to get a seat in the Hard Rock Cafe to watch Joe Carter hit his World Series Winning Homerun!! There are so many more chapters to add!
What to expect from me??
  1. An upfront and never waivering opinion of the Blue Jays progress through the 2006 season.
  2. No bandwagon jumping..ever
  3. Photo's from trips to see the Blue Jays
  4. Me never leaving a game before the final out.
  5. Not giving up on Eric Hinske

Thats about it for now, please feel free to ask any questions anytime.

And remember, not just anybody can be a sweetbody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home