February 23, 2006

39 Days and Counting

With Spring Training now underway, it's time to start getting excited for the new baseball season. As a Jays fan, I have to say that I'm very excited and optimistic going into this season and I suppose I'm not the only one with such optimism. The Jays have been the talk of the MLB off-season. They're the trendy pick to win the AL East and they've got more media attention than Paris Hilton and TomKat combined (at least in the media that I pay attention to). If you've been busy watching hockey, basketball, or the Olympics, or if your name is Willie and you've been napping for the last couple months, I'll try to bring you up to date on what you've missed.

Off-Season Jays Buzz From South of the Border

Revamped Blue Jays looking for big year (MSNBC.com) - Feb 18
Stark: Blue Jays All About Change (ESPN.com) - Feb 7
McAdam: Soaring expectations (ESPN.com) - Jan 24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home